CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Emmy is 16 months old already!!

Hi everybody, haven't updated this in a long time! Between posting pictures and updates on MySpace and Facebook, doing all 3 daily was a little much. But I would like to report that Emmy had her first run through a sprinkler the other day with her cousins, Mikey and Andrew. I had to run through with her though because she hates the grass her on barefeet, I am gonna have to get her some water proof baby sandals! She had tons of fun and was so excited. Also, lots and lots of teeth have come in all at one time so now she is eating lots of regular food and much less baby food. THANK GOD! She eats honey nut cheerios and bananas for breakfast and had her first bowl of Mac n' cheese yesterday, which she loved! Now that the weather is nice we go for walks a lot and are glad to get out of the house!! Also, since I am not updating this as much and I post all my pictures to Myspace and Facebook, if you would like to make an account to see all Emmy's pics daily, my page is www.facebook.com/LindsayOsborne and Myspace is www.myspace.com/darkpoet0320 Well. thats about it!

0 comments: