CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching up...

Ok, So I have a lot of catching up to do. Haven't written in a while, sorry about that, but it's been pretty busy around here! I do have lots of pictures though! Ok so, last weekend Danielle came down to out house again and it was so much fun. She absolutely loves her niece. She brought Emmy down some birthday presents and she really enjoyed opening them! She loves the tissue wrapping paper. So when Danielle was here she cut my hair for me which was great cause it was WAY too long, so I feel relieved that it's finally chopped off! LOL Anyway, the presents Danielle bought were great, Emmy got a new Halo sleep sack, a pink sweater, a laugh & learn turtle that sings and counts, a crib wedge (you put it under the crib sheet, it elevates the top of the crib so it feels like a pillow, but since pillows aren't safe for Emmy yet that's what I wanted to use and it's awesome) and a light switch panel to match her room, it's so cute. I loved everything. Danielle is such a great aunt and Emmy loves her. So yes, Saturday was a blast. Then on Sunday we finally got out to the house! I was so glad to actually get some fresh air! LOL So that was good, but I keep telling Emmy, "two more pounds baby, two more, keep eating!!" Because she hates facing backwards in her car seat, but I can't turn her around to face front until she is 20 lbs. Then on Monday afternoon Emmy and I got a package from Auntie Charly with lots of cool stuff inside, she got a hand puppet of a kitty with a book attached, she loves it when I put my hand in and talk to her, lol. She also got a doll with a rattle inside, an adorable card with her cousins on the front and some more dough for her piggy bank! That was so nice of A.C. to send that to her. So then on Monday evening dad and Beth came to see us and we had a nice time visiting with them, dad made Emmy a chair in his shop, I will post pictures of it, it's so cute. She can't use it yet, but that will be her chair when she sits at the table by herself. Beth also brought her some more "Good Night" books to add to her collection. These books are so cute. It all started with of course Good Night Moon and then I had to have Good Night Boston! LOL. Then she got Good Night Cape Cod and now she has Good Night America, Lake, and Beach which are all autographed by the author. Oh and she also got some more c-notes for the piggy bank!! This girl has more cash then me! So then last night Louie and I were playing with Emmy on the living room floor and she is trying SO hard to crawl the regular way. She just can't get her legs and arms to stay up at the same time. She is almost there though!! Well, here are the pictures of the days I missed posting. Also, I know Nana will read this once she gets better and I want her to know that she is in our thoughts and prayers. Nana, you are a tough cookie and I know you're gonna get well soon! We love you!!!!!





Dad feeding Emmy

Beth & Emmy on her new chair

Danielle, Emmy & Me

0 comments: